When a friend or loved one has lost their pet it is often very hard to know what to say to help. With over 200 million pets owned in the United States most of us will, at one time or another, be called upon to support an important person in our life as they experience the often times devastating loss of a pet. While it may be very hard to know what to say, an important part of supporting the loved one is to know what not to say:
- HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR AGING/AILING PET – a guest post by Tina Marconi
- WHAT PETS WRITE IN THEIR DIARIES….
- Pet Cremation: Know Your Options Ahead of Time
- How Can Anyone Really Know It Is Time? by Dr. Julie Reck
- 7 Things Not To Say When Someone Has Lost A Pet
- THIS IS HEAVEN
- A Pure Love…Why is the death of a pet so devastating?
- It’s Back to School For Pets Too
- DOGGY DEFINITIONS by anon. the dog
- A Promise Kept; his ashes are where he most loved to be…