They’re more than just pets; more often than not, they’re members of your family who’ve stuck by you through thick and thin. And now they’re growing old and/or becoming infirm so they deserve much more care than ever before. Continue reading
- HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR AGING/AILING PET – a guest post by Tina Marconi
- WHAT PETS WRITE IN THEIR DIARIES….
- Pet Cremation: Know Your Options Ahead of Time
- How Can Anyone Really Know It Is Time? by Dr. Julie Reck
- 7 Things Not To Say When Someone Has Lost A Pet
- THIS IS HEAVEN
- A Pure Love…Why is the death of a pet so devastating?
- It’s Back to School For Pets Too
- DOGGY DEFINITIONS by anon. the dog
- A Promise Kept; his ashes are where he most loved to be…